Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display Image into table according to condition in adobe form

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody tell me how to display images in table in adobe forms based on  condition,Image may change based on condition

Advance Thanks.

Thanks and Regards

Sandesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

Are the images are fetched at runtime and supplied to adobe form via internal table?

Place an image element inside the table and populate the internal table as per your condition and accordingly the image data is passed to adobeform.

Please check the below link

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Photos/Index.htm

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnappa,

Thanks for quick response,Images have to store two variables based on condition variable should be assigned to image field,may i know how to store image in variable without user interaction and image variable should have image data even its TR is transported,Advance Thanks

Regards

Sandesh

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

Let us say you requirement is to have 2 imanges per row and only 1 will be displayed at run time

How are you deciding which image has to be placed.i.e. where are you applying the condition .. interface / adobe layout?

Regards,

Rama

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkrishnappa,

My requirement is to display  one image per row,I have picking status table from db in that table there will be 4 status numbers,based on that number i have to display images.hope u understand my requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Sandesh

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rama is right. you should enchance the interface of your form, so that you can provide the images in each row of your table from outside. The decision which image to display within each row, is done outside and not within the ADOBE form. The form is provided with the image via the interface.

But this is an ADOBE Form issue, not an Webdynpro abap one.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnappa,

Thanks for yours response ...Its worked .

Thanks & Regards

Sandesh