cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating stages & Generating a version for MSMP Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am facing the below error while trying to create stages pertaining to the Z_PATH_2 defined by me.

I have entered the path ID and description , then pressed enter. Thereafter, I am clicking on the Z_PATH_2 row, and click on ADD in Stages section.

Still it gives me below error.

Also, the second screenshot shows the errors I get while saving and simulating the path. Since I was unable to define Z_PATH_2 stages, I considered GRAC_Default path.

Kindly help in this. I am sure I am missing something .

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Thanks much in advance,

Regards,

Shruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the errors below I am getting while trying to submit a request.

I have verified that Rule_Result value is consistent throughout. Please suggest what I am missing on.

Regards,

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest on the above issue with your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Shruti

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti

You are only showing a small subset of the configuration.

Did you manage to generate your MSMP without error?

What does your BRF+ decision table look like and what was your request details?

Regards

Colleen

Ps. Have you been on GRC300 training? I realise you a a fresher in GRC 10.0 but I get the impression you have no exposure to MSMP. You will benefit in this training.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Yes, the MSMP was generated without any error.

I was able to resolve this error by checking on exact attributes specified.

Thanks, I agree I am a newbie and worked plenty on GRC 5.3,this is the first time I am learning GRC 10. I am following SAP Documents & GRC 300 , and planning to take the training in near future since I cannot start it right now. Tying my hands on till then on test server.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Shruti

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well,, You need to try using standard config now, later you can include BRF+ for customization of your workflow requirements

Regards,

Prasant.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Great

if if it's working now please close the thread

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti

What changes beyond MSMP custom path Z_PATH_2 have you done in the MSMP?

ERROR LOG

Database Table GRFNMWCDAGNT - record not found (key: SAP_GRAC_AR/MANAGER)

Checking defintion of Agent 'Manager (Process Type SAP_GRAC_AR/Manager)

AGent ID 'MANAGER' is not requested for purpose 'Approval', 'agent purpose ='

Can you also have a look at your agent configuration for MANAGER as I suspect have it set for notification. If you are using the agent for both approval and notification then you must have two agents with the same rule.

I recommend you delete the Z_PATH_2 and generate MSMP to ensure all other errors are fixed. Exit out completed to refresh buffers and then re-launch MSMP. Try to add the Z_PATH_2 again

You can also execute MSMP in SAPGUI power mode via transaction GRFNMW_CONFIGURE to check the table configuration. Be careful what you maintain here, however, sometimes you need to come in here and fix values before switching back to MSMP screen to fix issues.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for your prompt help.

I have deleted the path ID as of now from the current version.

Also, I have checked the configuration for agent type. Agent GRAC_MANAGER is set for approval purpose.

I have also checked and found that there was no agent ID associated with stage GRAC_MANAGER, So I maintained the same.

Now number of errors have reduced but still the same, and also unable to add the stages to default path. Just to reiterate, the rule_result value I have maintained is Z_PATH_2.

Thanks,

Regards,

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find more details on the rule mapped to Agent ID GRAC_MANAGER.

Regards,

Shruti

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hhave you specified an agent called "manager" -not grac_manager- somewhere in your path and stages?

for your rule _result z_path_2, have you mapped this to your path via step6 maintain route mappings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

I was also confused with Manager Agent ID since I could not find any. The only one I found was GRAC_MANAGER.

However, I was now able to create the stages for path defined by me Z_PATH_2 . So, I have removed default path and put the routing mapping for this path in step 6. I am now able to generate the version with 2 warnings for data not maintained in below two tables:

GRFNMWCNGLBESR

GRFNMWNOTIFRECPT

I am trying to explore more how to maintain the escape route and notification settings.  Will post again shortly if I get errors in that.

Thanks a ton again for your valuable inputs for a smooth sail .

Regards,

Shruti