cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a serious issue in sap basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

this is rahul, actually the quality system has been instaled and we have copied some of the clients from the producton,

we have created certain users in one client , but all the users which has been created are not available,it is showing the message either the user is locked or it does not exisit

i have send some of the request from devlopment to quality in certain client ,but those request are also not available in that system

please help me out what may be the problem with my quality, and where should i look in for these

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member912992
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After a system or client copy, the users and passwords on QAS will be equal to PRD.

How did you install QAS? Was it by new system installation and client copy, or homogeneous system copy?

If you do the first option, what was the client copy you select? Was it SAP_ALL?

Note: No matter what profile you select, the process will clean up the client and copy from the source accoding to the client copy profile.

Regards

Agoes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

Did u made a client copy of the prod to Qual?

If it is so the users of the prod are also copied to Qual. Most probably it is unable to use the earlier users created in the qual system. Try using the the user names and passwords of the prod system in the quality and try.

Hope it works.

Pl dont forget to award suitable points if resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manas,

Does your life depends on this awards?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maurice,

This is not the forum to discuss this Maurice.

Its better if we can only discuss what is meant to be discussed here. No personal matters plz.

Regards