Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity not showing in release- Transport view

former_member401472
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After checked-in the activity was not appear in activation view, i then went to NWDI infrastructure, and activated from DC track.

But i didn't see the activity in Transport view to release it. It is saying old version (its already released).

Please do help out on the same. How do i get release my activity which is not showing in Transport view.

Is there any way to find the activity and able to release it. It is causing an issue to unable to change again my DC.

Because its already in check-in     activity but not released yet.

Thanks

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav,

When you right click on the activity name and select "check in", automatically the activation window opens after "check in". In this activation window, after clicking activate, you may click on "show activation results"

You need not manually activate the activity in "activation view".

When you refresh the "activation results", you can see either a green or red icon indicating whether the activation succeeded or failed.

If it is failed, you can double click on the description and see the error log.

Did you check if the activity is failed or not in Activation Request view in DTR perspective in NWDS?

Thanks,

Patralekha

former_member401472
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patralekha,

Am using NWDS 7.0.

Yes, that is the normal process to check in and activate and release the activity.

But am doing change for Java library file change and created activity. After i check-in it didnt ask the activation window like others ask. But activity gone from open activity window.

Does the java library file change is difference than ragular DC's change.

Please advice how do i get his activity get released? any way from DTR/NWDS?

So i can create other activity to proceed.  As long as not released this activity, it will not asking for checkout for the same change( Java library change).

Thanks

Raghav

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's your version of nwdi and nwds?