cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Control (editability and color) in List ATS Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm looking for documentation / knowledge regarding control at the cell level of the List ATS component, i.e., controlling the enabled and color attributes of rows and cells instead of just at the column level as found in FLUID.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Britt,

List ATS component has provided the option to intract the list with the cell level or row level.

In cell level controlling (Enabled /Disabled) you can achieve by defining the ENABLED_REF and VISIBILITY_REF field in through exporting parameter et_field_description in GET_DEFINITION method of list feeder.

In Row level controlling you can achieve by making of new importing parameter IO_EXTENDED_CTRL,

and method SET_MASS_EDIT_MODE of the interface IF_FPM_LIST_ATS_EXT_CTRL.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

0 Kudos

hello praveen,

can you please elaborate ths in detail and please also tell me how to use color parameter in FORM get_difinition (et field descripion)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Thanks for the tip but I'm finding no documentation on ENABLED_REF.  I'm setting ENABLED_REF to the name of a boolean field in the output table but not getting the desired outcome.  Do you have any more specific advice (can you point to a working example)?