Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove PD Profile from T77UA?

mike_mccrary
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Looking for some direction on an issue I am having with Structural Authorization.  I have a PD Profile that was attached to an active Organizational unit. The indirect assignment was setup and the RHPROFL0 program was run with the profiles loading correctly.

Now, my business partners appeared to have deactivated this Organizational unit and instead of delimiting the PD Profile attached, they deleted it.  With that said, I have over 20,000 profiles in table T77UA (OOSB) with this profile that is no longer valid.

I have tried adding it back on that Org unit and delimiting it.  Then running the RHPROFL0 program, but it does not help.  Has anyone had this issue before and were you able to resolve it?

Thanks,

Mike

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we please have some release-information?

0 Kudos

Sorry, here is some release information:

SAP_BASIS          731         0004       SAPKB73104                       SAP Basis Component

SAP_ABA             731         0004       SAPKA73104                       Cross-Application Component

PI_BASIS              731        0004       SAPK-73104INPIBASIS         Basis Plug-In

ST-PI        2008_1_710        0007       SAPKITLRE7                        SAP Solution Tools Plug-In

SAP_APPL           606         0004       SAPKH60604                        Logistics and Accounting

SAP_HR                     604           0049         SAPKE60449                                 Human Resources

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos

I'm on the same release on some of my landscapes but I do not face this problem. I'm sorry, I seem to be no help here.

However, have you read note 1706161? In one of my landscapes this note is included and I could actually do -at least- a cleanup of T77UA.

0 Kudos

No problem at all; I appreciate your time on this.  The only issue with this note is that it only works for withdrawn users and not active users with an obsolete profile.

Thank you,

Mike