SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM TIBQ entries in error status

suraj_pabbathi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi POSDM experts,

We have set up jobs to pick transactions from inbound queue for every 5 mins using the program /POSDW/INBOUNDDISPATCHER. We noticed that certain queues ran into status /posdw/tibq-recordstatus = 2 (error). We can identify the queues in error using /posdw/qmon. (Please be informed we have changed the frequency of the job, it does not matter).

We tried to check for the logs pertaining to the program and found no information. If the queue in error is processed, it is successful and can see the details of the transactions in workbench.

Can you please let us know how to identify the information why they ran into error? Hence determine the fix and avoid the issue.

Thanks,
Suraj Pabbathi

8 REPLIES 8

former_member404507
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

This seems to be a memory related issue for example "Not enough memory table space in PIPE " as if they were related to a genuine issue then the pre-processing of these failed package would end up in errors again (i.e. below)

Thanks,

WinnerFor Win

0 Kudos

Hi WinnerFor Win,

Thanks for your reply. I could not able to get that view anywhere.

Please see below the screen shot I took from transaction /posdw/qmon. Thats all the information I have, I do not know why it is in error? Where should I reach to see what is the error description?

Thanks,
Suraj Pabbathi

0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Select your entry in /POSDW/QMON and click on exeute button it will show the error message pop up if it fails again... Some time transaction get failed due to system issue which can be cleared by manual processing from QMON....

BR

Ajaya Kr Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Ajaya,

Thanks for the reply.

I selected the entry in /POSDW/QMON and clicked on execute button, I do not see any error, and

it got processed to success. I can process these to success, I know I can do it (see pic below), but the issue is, why this message was in error? I wanted to know the reason, I could not able to find anywhere.

There is fourth button "Previous Log", it shows "No processing has been carried out". This did not help.

Thanks,
Suraj Pabbathi

0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

You can go to SLG1 and use Object as "/POSDW/PIPE" and Subobject as "INBOUND_DISPATCHER" and give the correct timestamp/date etc and execute and you will the error details over there.

Alternately you can either give your user id against the inbound dispatcher job or enter the program name as "/POSDW/INBOUNDDISPATCHER" and execute SLG1 you will still be able to see the error details.

You will eventually come to know which message class(for example /POSDW/CORE) is triggered and based on that you can proceed further.

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Hi Aram K,

Your reply helped me to pin point the error log. However when you look into the issue, it says "Errors Occurred during processing for store 97", followed by locked by user BTCBUS.

Is it transaction locked by batch user (BTCBUS) is the error or there are different errors occurred during processing for store 97? If there are different errors, this transaction is not giving those errors.

If the transaction is locked by batch user, why it should land into error? Should it not process those transactiosn? FYI.. we have set up job to process the transactions every 5 mins.

Thanks,

Suraj Pabbathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

May i ask how you set customizing to see the status of transactions in /POSDW/QMON. I mean i have set the mastar data check in General Settings as "Check Using Check Profiles". 

When transactions come to queue or to the direct to Workbench i can not see the mastar data check status.. But after double click to line in Workbench i can see errors. But my aim is to see the errors of transactions when they just arrived to /POSDW/QMON inbound queues. I want to use it as error status report before going further..

0 Kudos

Hi Sinan,

You can't see master data check status in QMON because the inbound queue is a structure designed just to receive transactions, the processing of those transactions it happens in POSDM Workbench wich have a lot of tools to perform required actions based on the result of the processing.

Hope this help,

Ramon M.-