Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification of the ship to address in the sales order at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP ECC6

Sales order. Transaction code VA01/VA02

Creation/modification of the ship to address at item level/Allowed by SAP when sold to ≠ ship to/Impossible when
sold to = ship to

Hello All,

I would like to set up an enhancement on the sales order.

> What we want : we want to have the possibility to modify the ship to party address at item level. Indeed, we sometimes make slight modifications to address, such as adding the words "to the attention of"

> What we don’t want : create a new ship to, to take into account the address modification or manage this modification in an item text

> What SAP allows : At item level (as at header level) SAP allows you to modifiy the ship to address when the sold to ≠ ship to. BUT, SAP forbids the modification of the ship to address when the sold to = ship to

Is there a means on the customizing to authorize these modification address at item level each time the sold to = ship to ?

Many thanx

Best regards

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sold to party=ship to party

goto item and tab partner

select partner function ship to party, again enter same code and press enter

now see item partner automaticlly selcted.

now double click on ship to party and change addrss etc accordingly.

Hii Vincent,

It is possible to change address of shipt to party at item level and it doest matter if sold to part & ship to party are same or different at header level.

Please see above images.

All you have to do is to select ship to party again in item tab-partners and enter code.

Please check item you are using is activated for business data.

Regards,

Nouman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

Thank you so much for your answer. I will test your solution on monday, because it is the weekend for me in France and I have no access to the SAP system of my client

I keep you informed

Have a nice weekend

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

Thank you very much for helping me to fix my issue. It works fine now and I'm able to reuse in our new SAP system, a functionality implemented in an old ERP (not an SAP one)

Have a good day

Best regards

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vincent.

Great.

You are always welcome.

Regards,

Nouman

0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

In my case requirement is exactly opposite, my customer wants that end-user should not able to change or modify the partner address order, delivery & billing level.

What we can do in such case to deactivate the address field when we double click on partner.

Regards,

Rasul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I handled such requirement by using text.  But I also would like to hear from others if there're better ways.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally this is allowed in standard SAP. Even if the Sold-to party and Ship-to party are same, it is possible to change the address.

I just tried, it is allowing to change the entire address.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

First thank you for your reply.

Your answer is for both Header level and item level ? It is the level item that interests me.

If you confirm that the standard SAP allows the modification of the ship to party adress at item level, that means there must be an exit on the SAPMV45A program ?

Thank you !

Vincent