cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data for plant #### incompletely maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating production order(for Kit to stock process) release get rejected and it shows error as....

Data for plant #### incompletely maintained

Message no. C2373

Diagnosis

Order %00000000001 is to be treated a kit-to-stock order. For this purpose, an outbound delivery must be generated in the execution plant STEM and an inbound delivery in the planning plant STEM for the order. For these deliveries to be created, the following data must be maintained for the plants:

• Shipping point
  • Sales organization
  • Distribution channel (in execution plant only)
  • Division (in execution plant only)
  • Customer (in execution plant only)
  • Vendor (in planning plant only)

System Response

Due to the unmaintained data, the deliveries cannot be created.

Procedure

Maintain the missing data in Customizing for plant STEM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

maxime_desroy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have encountered the same issue.

I has been solved by adding plant information on the vendor data tab of the plant Business Partner.

Regards,

Maxime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did this resolve issue ?

Regards

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is not yet resolved and the settings which you said is already done and still I have received the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This issue exists for all the scenarios Or only kit to stock from production ?

Have you checked delivery type determination config for this case under ... SPRO>LE>EWM>PP and control > Delivery type determination.

Regards

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

No not yet resolved...

Without EWM integration I can do the outbound and inbound delivery for this production order....

After I choose "kit to stock in EWM " in Production scheduling profile, I got the error "Data for plant incompletely maintained" when I try to release the production order for the same....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check if delivery-relevant data has been maintained for your WH under ..

SPRO>LE>Dec WH mng> Central processing > application > Define Interface to Inventory Management and Delivery-Relevant Data

Delivery-Relevant Data for Warehouse Number

Please check it out.

BR

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poorni,

try to maintain the shipping data for the plant under customizing  in ERP..  MM> purchasing >... > stock transport order >  define shipping data for the plant.

Maintain the customer (which represents your own plant) and Sales area as applicable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for your immediate reply, and already I have done these settings for my plant and customer. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the issue resolved? hope the vendor master also has the planning  plant  defined in the addition purch. data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No not yet the issue is resolved. Please give your input....