Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MasterShell Import Problems

solnegros
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

after upgrade our systemlandscape up to SAPNetweaver 7.4 ERP6 EHP7 SAP_BASIS 740 trying to establish a new TDMS MasterShell via Export out of our TDMS Sendersystem into the Receiver System - Doing the Shell Export like every time but getting new Import Errors when trying to import the Dump - I do this with the newest SWPM 1.0 SP05 and the newest R3* Binaries based on SAP Kernel 741_REL -  getting following ERROR in a lot of relevant LOG File from the Import -

(RFF) ERROR: no entry for table "ADRVPS" in "J:\Export_S50\ABAP\DATA\SAPAPPL0_13.TOC", aborting the task

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

I could see in older LOG Files from former MasterShell Scenerios that the same ERROR where in the same .LOG File BUT the behaviour of R3LOAD was going further on and finieshed my Export - I did the last MasterShell Import last year in November with SWPM 1.0 SP02 and our System was based on SAP_BASIS 731 EHP6 with SAP Kernel Release 721_EXT -

I found following notes which explaning that new R3load Behaviour but that is not the solution for my problem cause especially with MasterShell Creation it is normal to have a huge amount of tables excluded from Data Export - thats the sense of doing a MasterShell getting a small running system in which I can transfer a time based reduction of transaction data - relevant notes I found are 1914260 and 1905316

I have openend a SAP OSS Call but they are still analysing the export/import logfiles - I would need a R3load of the new SAP Kernel Release 741_REL with the behavior of the older one

Did anybody have similiar experiencies like my case

thanks for feedback

peter wegner

SBB AGSBB Informatik IT-SCF-SIN-SCC
Lindenhofstrasse 1, Worblaufen
CH-3000 Bern 65

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

In which component have you opened the message?

Can you please forward your query to CA-TDM-SHL component? We will provide you with necessary solution.

solnegros
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Isha,

thanks for feedback - I start this call with componente CA-TDM-FRM-DTL - they forward it to component BC-INS - and now it is placed by the R3load colleagues given me info they have problems with new R3load I should wait with further import activity until getting feedback

I will forward this call to CA-TDM-SHL component with respect to this open OSS call 458019 / 2014

thanks and regards from switzerland

peter

0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Please check the note 2022731- Errors during the import while doing system copy using TDMS shell creation.

I hope this will help.

solnegros
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Isha,

thanks for that note – one question -  ?

the manual steps before implementing the code correction has do be done in both systems – (sender and control system) ??

thanks for feedback

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

It is required in sender system only.

Isha

Answers (0)