cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues regarding export scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.I have exported the material ARE1 is updated . But the material is returned from custom . In this scenario how can I receive the product in domestic  market.

2.I am doing export but by mistake I have not exported the product after 180 days. What will I do in SAP system after 180 days. Whether I have to pay the interest or any thing else.

3. Stock transfer from manufacturing plant to SEZ plant , How can I inventorize excise duty in this scenario.

Regards

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.You can cancel the ARE1 through J1IA102/3/4 and you can use this product in domestic if at all allowed.

2.If you are unable to send the material meant for exports then--business need to pay back the CENVAT Credit and if at all delayed need to pay interest too(you will maintain interest rates in Configurations too)

3.For your third question---how you are maintaining this SEZ plant??

If at all you are maintaining this as customer--then you can try with Deemed Exports with licence creation in J1ILIC01.

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, please dont ask too many questions in one thread.  Secondly, on your first two questions, I dont think it is a real time scenario and hence, I refrain myself in giving suggestions to those.

For third question, please search the forum or Google it so that you will get lot of inputs from there.  Take the inputs and try on your own.

G. Lakshmipathi