Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TM COCKPIT

ashish_goyal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help,

I have got a cosolidated orders case. I have created a Freight Order(FO) for it. Now in cockpit, I want to change the order of the Stages of this FO.

For this I select the FO in cockpit, then I select the stage to be moved and press the 'Move down' button. 

Now, the stage is getting moved down successfully... But this procedure disturbs the departure and arrival dates corresponding to the stages .

Now, when we try to create shipment, it throws error (Stage 20 cannot be shipped before stage 10).... To remove this error , after pressing the Move down button, I have to manually change the depature and arrival dates in stages, and then create the shipment.

Now, I want to see that on pressing 'Move down' button , what code is executed ??? How the stage is moved down... and how the departure & arrival dates in the stages are disturbed ???

Please help in finding this code location.. 

then I will put an enhancement that will refix the dates after they get disturbed on pressing the move down button.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Ashish Goyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below class is called when the stops are being changed /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_INTERACTIVE and method /SCMTMS/IF_PLN_MP_IL~TOR_STOP_MOVE

Regards

Nitesh

ashish_goyal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitesh..

Can you please let me know the trick behind, how to find the code location triigered from UI.

Means how did you get to know about this class and method. This would be very useful for future problems.

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Unfortunately As such there is no tips and tricks. It is as usual working on the product, you will get to know.

But the starting point can be that you can just see the packages under SE80 or f4 in SE24 for seeing the classes /SCMTMS/*

Regards

Nitesh

Answers (0)