Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock for specific Projects

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are developing one report in which i require stock of specific projects ( Starting with A, I, J etc. ). Is their any table where i can put all OBJNR, PSPNR etc ( Retrieved from  PRPS table ) to extract stock of them. Please suggest any way.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

Could you tell me the logic to extract the same. If i extract WBS elements of specific projects ( I*, A*, J* ) from PRPS table, From which table i can successfully extract Stock by using all that wbs elements as input.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Try to write an SQVI query and identify the useful connections between/among tables.

If you get the required links then generate query report(SQ01/SQ02) .No need to go for ABAP development then.

Even though, I believe you can get these data in MB51 itself. You should be able to get WBS details with stock from this report itself.

Let me know if you dont get it.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our friends have given you the appropiate tables to check project stock/plant stock etc. Now it is your primary responsibility to define logic to address the business requirements. Logic is not a simple word but it represent the business views and demands. So discuss with your business team, develop how you wanted to see the data output on report. Once you have frozen the required informaion then start thinking of developing the logic to get those information on report.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check stock tables and stock types mentioned in the link below.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPSCM/Stock+Tables+and+Stock+Types

Regards

Tushar

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below mentioned Tables

PRPS , RESB , EBAN , EKPO , PROJ , AUFK

Mahesh

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked QBEW & MSPR but unable to extract stock for multiple WBSe.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Have you checked the report MB51? I think this report will give you the data you want.

Run this report and filter the WBS element for prefix  A* , I* , J* .

Check in MB5B, MB52 also.

You can check the table QBEW (for valuated stock)

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try checking tables MSPR and QBEW.

Regards