Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer the attachment from External Punchout catalog to Shopping cart

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our customer has an external Punch out catalog where the attachment will be available for some of the items. When they are procuring those items from external punch out catalog to SRM shopping cart, Is there any way where the attachment will get transferred to the Documents and Attachments tab in Shopping cart.

Basically we need the attachment to be uploaded in the shopping cart automatically. And I will be really grateful if there is any approach which you suggest which will work. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bharati,

i guess you are using OCI - Open Catalog Interface (4.0).

There is no standard field for attachment in OCI structure. Nevertheless, there is a field dedicated to URL. Maybe it could be used to have a link into SC item to jump inside catalog item and so to access to its catalog attachment.

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your update. You are exactly right. We are using the catalog which is compatible with OCI 4.0

Is it possible to map the URL in one of the SAP provided customer fields from the supplier side and we can map the same in one of the shopping cart field using the BADI.

From there, we will check on the feasibility of uploading the attachment in shopping cart using that URL. Kindly let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

We are also trying to achieve same functionality, Were you able to do this somehow.

Please help.

Regards.

Maddy

Answers (0)