cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Regulation- License Type Not Determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured Legal regulation for export. Everything is fine , but license type is not getting determined. Not able to understand why. Please advice where I am missing something. Will really appreciate your guidance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check in Table /SAPSLL/CD04 - get GUID for leg.reg and your country group

2) Copy GUID and check in table /SAPSLL/CTSNUM to get num scheme.

3) check in product master if the same  num scheme is linked.

Let me know the results.

BR,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have not activated the country grouping for this. However I did some investigation and found a customized FM was preventing determination of License type.

problem thereby solved . All config etc., was correct to determine license type.

Thanks again to everyone for all the help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You need to select the Control Class option in the License type settings in the Customization area through the below path

SPRO-->SAP Global Trade Services-->Compliance Management-->Legal Control-->Define License Types

Also, maintain a License determination strategy and suitable license with the concerned control class to solve this issue.

I hope, this will help you.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it's not working . It is not able to determine LICENSE TYPE itself... as shown in screen shots above.

License determination strategy is already define but don't know why License type is not determined.

Please help and advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Amit, I could make out from your earlier screenshots that both Control Grouping and Control class are not checked. Please get them checked and then try to check your case again. It should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate after checking control Class is there anything else which needs to be done? Since activating that and also grouping is not helping.

I am determining based on Control Class only in determination strategy which is essentially ECCN number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

After getting required checked in the customization settings, please maintain new determination strategy with control class available in it  and then maintain the license for the defined license type with required control class/ECCN number. I just tested this out and it worked.

In case of any further queries, please let me know it.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Your Legal check log shows its using determination procedure AMD3. But you have assigned ARA1 to the license type. Which is confusing.

Did you recheck after changes?

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Determination also shows ARA1. ..I also have another Legal Regulation with same kind of determination and it is determining License type...

Drawing blank now ...Please help and advice ...