cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceeded cj32 (Release Budget vs Distributed and Assigned Budget)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

i have problem while i'm release budget in cj32 error exceeded budget total same as assigned budget in level 3 in wbs hierarchy like the below

How to solving my problem that ?

best regards,

SaifudinHajar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you have costs assigned to other WBS elements and no budget is assigned.

Try to input budget in your WBS ending in -75 and -81 then press Enter to check if costs are assigned there.

If costs are assigned, it would appear in the assigned column.  It is not yet appearing if you do not yet release the budget.  However, since no budget is assigned in your level 4 WBS element (-75 and -81), the total gets assigned in your level 3 WBS element but since it has no Distributable amount (i.e. all budget in the level 3 has been distributed to level 4), budget exceeded error is encountered.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

thank for your reply, i has release all. total on assigned budget is blank.

it's work now.

once again thank a lot.

best regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Ramesh,

How to config  the budget assigned not total up in 3rd level,?

thank,

best regards

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting what is the issue. Please explain in detail.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Saurabh,

thank for your reply,, my issue is total assigned budget in parent hierarchy, and i want to not totaled in parent like below.

field of red colors is total assigned budget, so i want to deactivate totaled in assigned budget.

because, if i want to release budget, the are is exceeded budget in 3rd level same as assigned total.?

how to deactivate ?

thank's

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure but you can try one workaround for it. In a testing client remove the account assignment element from this 3rd level WBS. Then do some PR/PO/GRN postings against 4th level WBS elements and check whether system is updating assigned value against this 3rd level WBS or not.

I think it should work but check and let me know.

NOTE: If the postings are already made against 3rd level WBS then you cannot untick the WBS as account assignment element(as it could be the case of project in production client). Then you have to either supplement the budget to respective WBS elements or deactivate AVAC -> release-> reactivate.

But I would recommend to supplement budget in such case.

Regards

Saurabh