Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Inspection Rounds in Work Manager 6.0

Hi all,

We've setup Work Manager 6.0 running on SMP2.3.  One of the functions that I'd like to get working is inspection rounds.

We have

• Configued the standard order type PM01 to be an inspection rounds order in the work order MDO filter INSP_ORDER_TYPE.
  • Assigned a measurement point PRT to the order operation.
  • Added an Equipment number to the order operation.

In work manager I am able to access the PRT screen from the Work Order Detail PRT link.  In that screen I can see the buttons for Tools, Inspection Types, Measuring Points, and Attachments.  In all my testing I've never seen a Measurement Point under the Measurement Point selection.

When I've checked the data structure in the Agentry Test Environment the measurement point entries come up in the PRT section under the Operation section.  They are missing any value in the RecordID field.  Other PRT types have this information filled and I assume that it provides the link to the measurement point information downloaded for the functional location and equipment data structures under the operation structure.

Inspection Rounds are working fine in the back end using standard confirmation transaction iw42.

Any suggestions?

thank you

Steve.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Tags:
replied

Hi Steve,

Make sure you activated Business function Set /SMERP/EHP5_EAM_BUS_FUNC delivered as part of the Work Manager 6.0. To activate this switch framework goto transaction SFW5 and serach for Business function Set '/SMERP/EHP5_EAM_BUS_FUNC' under ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS and activate switch. Hope this will resolve your problem.

Regards

Syam

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question