cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using sapshcut without SAPLogon System Dialog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we're using sapshcut.exe in our Terminal Server enviroment. But when I start a session with sapshcut the SAPLogon with the system selection dialog is opening in the background. Is it possible to suppress this behaviour?

I have to mention that our customers are using sapshcut, but our service/helpdesk team need an access via SAPLogon. The solution for suppressing the SAPLogon System Dialog with the usage of sapshcut shouldn't have any impact on the direct start of SAP Logon.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Björn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. We solved this issue in the meantime with the usage of the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SAP\SAPGUI

StartSAPLogon (DWORD:0)

Kind regards

Björn

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Bjoern,

From patch level 5 in Saplogon, there is a configuration option. Set this option and logoff and on again.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1.  You can use the command line " start sapshcut /? " to find the help menu

2. Could you explain in detail about your requirement?

I have to mention that our customers are using sapshcut, but our service/helpdesk team need an access via SAPLogon. The solution for suppressing the SAPLogon System Dialog with the usage of sapshcut shouldn't have any impact on the direct start of SAP Logon.

For this in your Terminal server environment you can create another one more logon on  for your service/helpdesk team

BR

SS