cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove documents and visualization from Lumira Cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have published the documents and visualizations from Lumira Desktop client to the Lumira Cloud.  How do I remove or delete the documents that is already published to the Lumira Cloud.

I am using one single Cloud Account but working for multiple customer project demo.  I wish to remove the visualizations for the customer I am not working anymore.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Anjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click the gear as shown in the screen shot and select Delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy.  I am able to delete the objects from cloud.

How do we delete the document, dataset and visualization from the SAP Lumira Desktop client.  I don't see an option.

I think the only way to remove the objects is to navigate to the SAP Lumira directory and delete the *.lums file.  Is that right or is there any other way?

Regards.

Anjan

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know of any other way than what you just described for Lumira Desktop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

So far, in the released versions, you are correct, there is no other way to delete Lum files from the desktop. The method you described is the same as the method I described here in the community page.

We are hoping to see some changes in this area in upcoming releases, but, I don't believe you will see it in the next release, but, it should be coming.

We hope you are enjoying SAP Lumira, and we'd love to see some of the ways you're using Lumira to explore and analyse your data.

Lumira Expert Team.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest we log an idea in Idea Place to track this ask.

My personal dream as a end-user would be to get exactly the same behavior as in cloud, e.g. a delete button to be able to delete the document from directly where they appear in SAP Lumira's user interface (document list).

Same should go in my opinion to the other items list (datasets, visualization, stories...)

Best regards

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has been entered in the idea place. Click here to view.

Please add you comment Antoine, as I believe it would be very helpful in making this happen. Also, please promote the idea.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Done 😉

Answers (0)