SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submission to Collection agency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In the last dunning activity the Open items are released to collection agency (In the FM defined against the dunning activity in SPRO)

They are submitted to the Collection agency through a seperate ZSUBMIT porgam. But I have no idea from where this ZSUMBIT Program is triggered? This is not defined in the FM in releasing the items to Coll agency.

On the execution of dunning, a Job-ZJOB is automtically started and has ZSUBMIT program in background. Is this Job automatically executed with some event.

Now I have the Program name ZSUBMIT is there any way to find in which event is it triggered.

Note:- I can't debug dunning to find the event number triggered with FM FKK_FUNC_MODULE_DETERMINE.as it is a mass activity.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

From your description, I think that the job containing ZSUBMIT is a dependent job and only gets triggered after the job for dunning gets completed successfully.

So logically, first the dunning proposal runs and increments the dunning level; the dunning activity assigned to the dunning level releases the items to collection agency, where in the submission status is set to 01.

Once the dunning cycle is completed successfully, it triggers the job with the ZSUBMIT program which takes all the items which have been released to Collection agency and submits them and changes the submission status to 02.

The best way to find that out is run the dunning proposal and then the activity manually for one of the eligible accounts.Then check the submission status of the item.Then run the ZSUBMIT program through SE38 and see the change. 

I think ZSUBMIT is a standalone custom program which has been made dependent by putting it in a job.

it doesn't trigger any event and uses may be any std SAP FM to change the submission status to 02

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

The collection agency submission mass activity is FP03DM. It looks like the custom program ZSUBMIT is calling this transaction. You can check the program definition in SE38.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

From your description, I think that the job containing ZSUBMIT is a dependent job and only gets triggered after the job for dunning gets completed successfully.

So logically, first the dunning proposal runs and increments the dunning level; the dunning activity assigned to the dunning level releases the items to collection agency, where in the submission status is set to 01.

Once the dunning cycle is completed successfully, it triggers the job with the ZSUBMIT program which takes all the items which have been released to Collection agency and submits them and changes the submission status to 02.

The best way to find that out is run the dunning proposal and then the activity manually for one of the eligible accounts.Then check the submission status of the item.Then run the ZSUBMIT program through SE38 and see the change. 

I think ZSUBMIT is a standalone custom program which has been made dependent by putting it in a job.

it doesn't trigger any event and uses may be any std SAP FM to change the submission status to 02

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

This program is triggered from the event 1799 at the end of dunning process

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Then I think there is a custom FM plugged in event 1799.

And the ZSUBMIT program is embedded in the FM and only gets triggered for the mass activity type MAKT.

However, have you tried to execute the program through SE38.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

yes I have tried executing ZSUBMIT from SE38 and it is handing over the released items to coll agency. This custom FM is plugged in the event 1799.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.