Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROC_IN xml is triggering the VGON_Out XML to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

ISSUE:

When an ROC_IN message is flowing from supplier back end SAP system to SNC it is triggering the VGON_Out XML message to customer back end automatically. I am confirming it as automatic since the time difference as around 10 seconds maximum. ROC_IN XML message coming is for the manual sales orders and not the SNC published ones. Same is happening for deliveries (ASN) also. DDN_IN coming from supplier back end (ECC) is triggering DDN_Out XML message to customer back end.

Appreciate your guidance here in solving this issue. Let me know if i need to furnish more detials.

Thanks in advance!.

- Ankit Bhargava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

Activate validation check RO_NO_XML_TO_CUSTOMER to avoid VGON_OUT to customer back end system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

We checked the particular validation check and it is ACTIVE and with settings as "no error". Still the VGON_Out is flowing. Intresting thing is that it is flowing for few customers and not for all the customers. This issue is happening in the VMI scenario.

Is there any other setting i can check in SPRO or any BADI where customization is expected.

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Go to SPRO >>Supply Network Collaboration >> Basic Settings >> Validation >> Own Settings >> Maintain Settings in Validation Profiles

Maintain below setting:

Val.Prf.=VMI2

Validation Check=RO_NO_XML_TO_CUSTOMER

Check Status=Inactive

Continuation Mode=Continue checks

Leave other fields blank.

Click on Save.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Nikhil,

This will stop the the VGON_Out flow to customer back end for that partner who is having this particualr validation profile assigned to validation group --> validation profile? I am confirming this becuase we do have some partners which need this XML flow. But we are not able to restrcit it. out of 7 only 2 need this VGON_Out to flow to customer back end.

That's all. Thanks for the advice.

Regards,

Ankit

Answers (0)