cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to write the 'CHECK' event in SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using ISR form to customize the rendering. I wasn't able to capture the event "CHECK" whenever the user clicks the Review button. I am using the code on the Listbox using java script:

if($record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_EVENT = "CHECK")

then

this.access = "readonly"

else

this.access = ""

endif

How to make sure on the BADI side that CHECK event is triggered. What code and where do I need to write relevant code so that my javascript will work. Do I need to write a customized version of SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND or directly write in SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND.

Thanks and Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

For the Java Code you don't need to create customized version of SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND.

Ifyou want to do some additional checking like mandatory fields are filled or not, then in that case, Create a function module and call it in SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the parameter CHECK is only send to the backend via the SubmitToSap function.

Now in the backend, go to your BADI, put a breakpoint to each event that is listed there. In the SPECIAL_DATA you will see the ISR_EVENT field with the value CHECK.

Note: In your Adobe form you will need to set the script to FormCalc. Maybe that's the reason nothing happens

Cheers,

Noë