cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP3 - Agentry - Agentry Test Environment configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

following the scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47550 (How-to Build an Agentry based mobile app from scratch connecting to an SAP back-end) tutorial, I created an Agentry Application over SMP 3.0

Now I need to configure Agentry Test Environment to access the application.

Once I open the ATE I inserted the smpAdmin user/password but in the server connection list I cannot see any server.

Is there anyone that can help me, please?

cheers

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Marco,

The Agentry in SMP3 is using websockets in the communication layer.  Websockets uses URLs for the server connection details.  Do to this change, I beleve the servers are not going to be listed anymore in the ATE.  The format for the connection URL is:

https://{servername}:8081/{sub-url}

The Server name must match what is on the certificate SMP 3.0 is using.  The certificate is located at c:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\smp_crt.cer

The Sub-URL must match what your server is using from the applciation definitions and is case sensitive. The sub-URL can be found in the startup.log in c:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\Log\Agentry directory.

Once you have this information you can test if the server is listening by opening your web browser and entering the URL.  If you get back "I am here!" as the response you are ready to try connecting from the ATE.  If however you get a certificate error or don't get the "I am here!" response you should first troubleshoot that.

Good Luck!

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

it works!!

thanks a lot,

Marco

Answers (0)