cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lots without an usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to extract all inspection lots still open. Which is the right table and which field I have to use to select only inspection lots without usage decision?

Thanks!

Enza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enza,

This report is readily available in QA33.  Just filter the output. Select Monitor Column --> click on Filter icon --> select the Red Traffic-light icon. List of Non-UD lots are in front of you. See this picture.

If due to some reason (like for your-own report development) , if you want to know the source of this information there are 2 ways.

1. Using BAPI

In BAPI_INSPLOT_GETSTATUS, when you give the Lot number in the Number field of Import parameters, you will get the Status values in the SYSTEM_STATUS table. I consider this is the best way of going for this. (Here you will get the present SyStatus values of the lot, where UD also will be there, if UD has been made)

2. Using Tables

In case you want to do it through tables, for the Status retrieval, there will always be two tables JEST, TJ02T which need to be used alongwith the key field table. Here key field is PRUEFLOS (Inpsection lot). The table is QALS. The join will be like this.

Here by Inputting the Lot number you would get long list of values for System Status (field TXT04). In which UD will be a value (if UD is done).

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara,

you're right. I could use QA33 but I need to add some information from other tables.

For this reason I followed your suggestion of point 2 but I'm not sure to have understood well. If I start from one inspection lot in the table QALS I expect to find in the other 2 tables the information if the UD has been made. See here my example:

Why in the table JEST I find more than one record and many records in the table TJ02T? How should I know if the inspection lot has or not the UD?

Thanks!

Enza

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This I had already mentioned. If UD is there in TXT04 column then UD done. I did not find that in the visible list of TXT04 of your picture. I have also mentioned that, this procedure needs elimination of several status lines like INACT <> 0 and if .... so on. Also there is a chance of reversing UD. So you need to take into account the Status change date. For this you need to use table JCDS  also in between JEST and TJ02T (useful fields for this are UDATE UTIME CHGNR)

Whereas in the BAPI method you'll get the present status, as it is seen in QA02.

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field TXT04 is there, it was only compressed a little bit:

The only method I can use is SQVI because I haven't the permissions to do anything else.

In this example the inspection lot is still without UD. How can I understand it?

Sorry for the question but it's not yet clear for me.

Ciao, Enza

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could understand the TXT04 column and the same reply i gave, If in this column the value UD is not appearing then it is understood that UD not done. Please read the previous reply again. same thing was written.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's clear now that I cannot use SQVI to do this extraction because I could join tables if I look for something existing but not vice versa. My necessity is to look for all inspection lots without the usage decision and this is impossible simply with a join.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ciao, Enza

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

Even with ABAP program too when User Status is extracted from tables, long coding needs to be done, with several Ifs.

My opinion is your requirement can only be achieved through ABAP program. The program will be drastically simplified if it is based on the  BAPI referred above.

Jogeswara Rao K.