cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sampling Procedures in In-Process Quality Inspection (origin 03, insp. points 100)

former_member706977
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a problem while attaching master inspection characteristics etc. in a master recipe (C202). I first specify inspection points as 100 in the recipe header (quality data section) and then I go to the operations section, select a phase and go into the area where I can attach MICs, methods and procedures. Now, no matter what kind of MICs I add there ( ones that require a sampling procedure, of course, as it is my need) it does not let me browse (F4) on the mandatory sampling procedure field. I have created all kinds of sampling procedures (freely defined inspection points, without inspection points, manual valuation, spc, fixed, 100% - all combinations) but the mandatory sampling procedure field does not let me browse for sampling procedures. If I directly type a name, it says that the procedure is not suitable for inspection points (100 that I defined) despite the sampling procedure being a freely defined inspection points one or any other. This is only in the case of inspection points/in-process/master recipe. otherwise normal GR usage 5 plans are working fine. Any help? It's urgent. Thank you!

Regards,

Bilal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member706977
Participant
0 Kudos

How can I enable browsing (F4) the list of procedures in a master recipe with inspection points 100? when I remove the inspection points, the browsing comes back on for the field. Only with insp points. I guess it's usually when there are no values to display in the list but this time there are and they can be applied by directly typing them in the field and pressing enter.

I have done this before on a different client/system but this one I am using is an express solution package with a lot of things pre-configured. Cannot put my finger on what's wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using 150 INSPECtion points for time and quantity???

In the sampling procedure have you put the ins point mark??

former_member706977
Participant
0 Kudos

No, I'm using 100 inspection points, freely defined (both in my master recipe header and sampling procedure)
And yes, the sampling procedure does have the radio button selected for freely defined inspection points, manual valuation and fixed sample.
Like I said above I did get half of it working by making a setting in SPRO in the section that says Inspection for manufacturing order. In the process order section, I selected something related to production order in one of the tabs. That now enables me to assign a sampling procedure to a characteristic (SP with freely defined insp points) but it still doesn't let me browse (F4) for a sampling procedure eventhough there are 3-4 suitable procedures. I directly have to type them and press enter. Cannot F4/browse procedures.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me kow first Have you implement PI Sheet if it is No  means you can proceed below steps

1) Maintain separate operation for quality inspection in that operation you  can assing all characteristics with sampling procedure or without or without inspection point or with inspection point based on your sampling procedure ans why of created Master inspection characteristics.

former_member706977
Participant
0 Kudos

No, not using PI sheets.

I tried your suggestion but it still didn't work. The thing is that I have specified inspection points 100 in the recipe header.

I, although, did get half of it working by making a setting in SPRO in the section that says Inspection for manufacturing order. In the process order section, I selected something related to production order in one of the tabs. That now enables me to assign a sampling procedure to a characteristic (SP with freely defined insp points) but it still doesn't let me browse (F4) for a sampling procedure eventhough there are 3-4 suitable procedures. I directly have to type them and press enter. Cannot F4/browse procedures.

former_member706977
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Only views and no replies I really need help with this. It might just be a very small point being missed but for some reason I can't put a finger on it. I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in Advance!

Bilal