cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribute contract SRM to CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I'm working with SRM 5.0 and CCM 2.0, all configurations have done, also XI is working, I know that as standard if I flag the checkbox to distribute a SRM contract to CCM all data complemented with the supplier catalog in CCM.

Does anybody knows if exist a BADI to send all the information of the contract even if does not exist the supplier catalog in CCM?

Thanks in advance.

José Luis D.

null

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jose,

Look i haven't tried before what you wanna do but i can imagine an alternative way to try to achieve what your needs are.

A) Implement BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI with contract filter, and catch the "release" of contract using a status condition.

B) Create a conection RFC/XI to CCM to retrieve a catalog for the certain vendor for whom the contract was created.

C) In the RFC/XI call, implement the logic that If catalog doesn't exist, create one using the contract parameters to create a completed CCM catalog.

D) If catalog exist for vendor, don't do nothing, cuz the standard flow will add the material with the necessary info to complement the catalog.

If B happens what i think that will apply is an standard flow for adding/complementing an existing catalog (as D).

I hope this can help you to have an alternative solution (if applies) to your needs if you don't find any other way to achieve it.

Regards,

Jerry.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer this as well.

<b>Transfer and Processing of SRM Product and Contract Data</b>

This function enables you to transfer product data and contract data from SAP Enterprise Buyer to SAP Catalog Content Management. You can then use SAP Catalog Content Management to process the data.

Prerequisites
You are using SAP Catalog Content Management with Enterprise Buyer.

SRM Product Data
In the Enterprise Buyer system you have:

Used report BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG to transfer the SRM product data that you want to process in SAP Catalog Content Management (see Transfer Product Master Data to Catalog)

For more information about SRM product data, see SAP Help Portal at help.sap.com Documentation  &#8594; mySAP Business Suite  &#8594; SAP Supplier Relationship Management  &#8594; Master Data.

SRM Contract Data
In the Enterprise Buyer system you have:

Defined the backend system for transferring contract information in Customizing for mySAP Supplier Relationship Management by choosing SRM Server &#8594; Technical Basic Settings &#8594; Define Backend Systems 

Set the Distribute Contract to Catalog indicator (in the Process Contracts application) for the contract that you want to process in SAP Catalog Content Management

Released the contract that you want to process

For more information about processing contracts in SAP Enterprise Buyer, see SAP Help Portal at help.sap.com Documentation  &#8594; mySAP Business Suite  &#8594; SAP Supplier Relationship Management  &#8594; Strategic Sourcing  &#8594; Contract Management  &#8594; Processing Contracts. 

Features
SRM Product Catalogs and SRM Contract Catalogs
The functions that are available for supplier catalogs are also available for SRM product catalogs and contract catalogs, for example you can map the categories and items to the master catalog.

Data Enrichment for Contract Catalogs
Contract data from Enterprise Buyer contains only the items themselves, the contract ID, the contract item number, and (in the case of material group contracts) the material group. All other fields are empty.

Note

Material groups are referred to as product categories in Enterprise Buyer and product groups in SAP Catalog Content Management.

End of the note.
When you transfer a contract to SAP Catalog Content Management, the system compares the items in the contract with supplier catalogs and SRM product catalogs that already exist in SAP Catalog Authoring Tool. If an item in the contract is the same as an item in an existing supplier catalog or SRM product catalog, SAP Catalog Contract Management automatically:

Copies the additional values available in the supplier catalog or SRM product catalog to the contract catalog

Maps the contract information for the item to the master catalog, if the corresponding item in the supplier catalog or SRM product catalog has been assigned for mapping

Note
The process is also started whenever you upload supplier catalogs. This means that SAP Catalog Content Management enriches contract catalogs with corresponding data from supplier catalogs or SRM product catalogs, even if you upload the supplier catalog after transferring the contract data.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Try out implementaing the BADIs - BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

BBP_APPEND_ITEM

BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI

/CCM/CATALOG

/CCM/CTLG* (Do a search on this in SE18 transaction)

BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER

in SE18 Transaction.</u></b>

<u><i>Also You can use this report (BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG) to transfer product data from SAP Enterprise Buyer to SAP Catalog Content Management.</i></u>

<u>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/42/151D4193BB73ADE10000000A114B54/content.htm</u>

Hope this will help.

Please reward full points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul