cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material quantity limit in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Please, does anybody know how I can set maximum, minimum and multiple limits for material quantity in Sales Order creation?

Thank you,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Multiplication of material quantity can be achieved in standard SAP.

In the Material master, under "Sales:Sales org.1" tab, if you maintain the value in "Delivery unit" field, system will take multiples of this quantity while creating deliveries.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renato,

for multiples you can use a rounding profile

for maximum and minimum quantities you´ll need a ztable and some coding. Try MV45AFZB in form USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP.

Regards,

JM

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear luiz ,

there is no standared settings for your secenerio , for your requirement u have to go for user exit as said by sivaraman .you have to maintain one dynamic table to enter your material name and min qty and max qty and you have to give the logic that if my material and qty is matches with my SO and dynamic table then it has to save other wiise it has to through the error message that , " material min qty xxx and max qty is xxx not matches" .after that u have to check at thr change level also it has to block if user changes thr qty.

i hope it will work .

Regards,

C.B Reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In customer master, you can set Over delivery tolerance and Under delivery tolerance.  Else, in VD51 you can maintain this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I really need is a standard fixed maximum quantity. As well multiple.

As I understood this tolerance is over whatever quantity we can put in Sales Order.

Regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renato,

This may not be possible in the standard SAP.

Add your logic to an existing requirement. It should have been assigned to a condition type.

For example, your order quantity should be accepted only in multiples of 10. Add this logic, to a requirment and assign it to say PR00.

Normally PR00 will be having routine 02, this will checked whether item category is priceable. Along with that add your logic with order quantity and create a new routine and assign to PR00

Now routine will be checked whether the quantities are maintained in multiples of 10. If requirement fulfilled, you can proceed.

This is like routine 10 where system is checking whether plant is maintained in the sales order.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renato,

When we maintain the minimum order quantity field in the material master then we will get an warning message if we donot maintain that quantity while creating the sales order.

If you want an error message use the user exit "USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE".

you can write a coding here whatever you want Minimum, maximum and multiple limits by leveraging any custom table based on customer.

Regards,

Siva