cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject notification even though the BRM Role was approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GRC Gurus,

We are implementing GRC Access Control 10.0, and currently we are testing our BRM Workflow for Business Roles. Here we have a following issue:

After the request is approved by our two Role Approvers the Requestor gets two notifications: Request Approval Notification and Request Rejection Notification, even though the request has been approved.

Do you have any idea how to solve this issue? Normally the requester should only get the Approval Notification.

In the MSMP Workflow we have maintained following notification Setting (see the screenshot)

thanks,

Sabrina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

Please check in MSMP workflow configuration, what notification settings you have configured for stages... Maybe for notification event approved you have assigned both approve and rejection template...

Best regards, Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrzej,

thanks for the advice, but I assume, I have configured the notifications Settings correctly (See the screenshot please).

At the Role Approver stage I have 3 Notifications Events:

1. Approved (Template GRAC_AR_APPROVED)

2. NEW_WORK_ITEM (Template GRAY_AR_NEW_WORK_ITEM)

3. REJECTED (Template GRAC_AR_REJECTED)

Regards,

Sabrina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

Please remove notification rejected at end_of_request in global setting for GRAC_REQUESTER.

It will solve the problem.

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I do so, what notification will the Requestor get in the case his request will rejected?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mangesh, it solved my Problem!

Answers (0)