Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager on Hana Cloud Enterprise

magexposito
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a Solution Manager system on Hana Cloud Enterprise? I checked the products offered in the FAQ but it doesn't say anything about Solution Manager so I don't know if it's possible to run a Solution Manager with HANA Database/3rd Database.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to the availability matrix ( https://service.sap.com/sap/support/pam?hash=pvnr%3D01200314690900002795%26pt%3Dt%257CPLTFRM%26ainst... ) "Solutionmanager on HANA" is not yet released, so I don't think that there is a product for HCE already.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

magexposito
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

After speaking with our SAP Commercial he confirmed us that it's possible to have a SolMan installation on HEC with SAP HANA as database.

Thank you very much for your help and answers.

Best regards.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

I would guess "yes there is" though.

Solution Manager on SAP HANA is not generally available but it's available for SAP customers who run everything on HANA because they might need SAP Solution Manager and they might not want to run it non-HANA if all the rest runs on HANA.

As far as I'm aware, it's a SolMan 7.1 SP8 that is available on SAP HANA. I don't see any reason why SAP wouldn't be able to put that on HEC (HANA Enterprise Cloud).

Best regards

Tom