cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do lead select and double click on a row of table simultaniously ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating a freely programmed search help to search Material Number.

i am displaying the values in normal table ( Not ALV ) on the search help popup.

My requirement is

when I select a row and click on OK button the Material number in that row is getting captured ( This is working fine for me)

At the same time I also want to capture the value when user double cluck on the particular row.

I am not able to do both on action methods simultaneously as I am getting syntactic error.

i.e. When I create action method on the event "on_lead_select" and the event "On select"  and try to save Check & activate it throws error.

Please find the screen shot below.

Standard webdynpro component WDR_F4_ELEMENTARY was able to achieve this functionality some how, I have debugged it but didn't get the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not use both "onSelect" & "onLeadSelect" events at a time on table. Use either of those.

As Mr. Kiran said, there is no provision for double click actions. Try to do the suggested work around solution.

Regards,

Rama

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no double click provision. In the table you could change the cell editor of column to LinktoAction UI, then onclick of that you can set the selected value.  And in the component WDR_F4_ELEMENTARY its not a normal table UI but its a CTable UI, you can try creating a CTable and create an Action for onSelect.

Regards,

Kiran