cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Application-Track Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently facing an issue on Track Sales Order Fiori App.In SIMGH the config is shown below.

Currently only document type “TA” is configured.The fiori app thus shows only sales orders of type “TA”

According to this only sales orders of a particular document type are getting displayed(the one which is configured in SIMGH).If we try adding other entries of a different document type I get an error which says "An entry already exists with the same key".

Could you help me with this?

Regards,

Ann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

I think you have old support package.

Please take a look App History: Track Sales Orders - SAP Fiori Apps for SAP ERP - SAP Library.

It says about multiple document types.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masayuki.Currently we are on SP03. Kindly advise if we should upgrade to fix this issue.

Regards,

Ann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

I didn't find documentation in the link you provided above for multiple document type. Can u please share details please?

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/75/793d539718f663e10000000a4450e5/content.htm?frameset=...

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Alpa,

Press Ctrl+F and search "Document Type".

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

Found it. is multiple document type functionality also available for "Create Sales Order" If yes, can you please provide details.