cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Print Version Button on SNC Web-UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement for hiding the 'Print Version'  button on SNC Screens in Supplier View and Customer view.

I have to hide this button from all the SNC screens like Create Invoice, Invoice Overview , Invoice Details, Purchase Order Worklists, Purchase Order Overview, Purchase Order details Etc.

Please help me in solving this issue, Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dixit 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dixit.

Check this thread . Else launch the wdp appl'n in config mode and hide that button.

Thanks

Katrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Thanks for your response.

But I have already seen this thread, it does not explain how to make the settings in config mode for this 'Print version' button. I tried doing in config mode but was unable to hide the button.

Please explain me the exact steps of hiding this button, it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks in Advance.

Dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dixit,

Check this link End User and Administrator Personalization 

Thanks

Katrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

I tried these settings in the browser but it is not working to hide the 'Print Version' Button. May be this button is the part of the table.

Please if some concrete solution I will get to hide this button for all the users in the particular client then it would be helpful for me.

Thanks,

Dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dixit,

I think you need to enhance the code where in you need to include following code.

lv_value->if_salv_wd_std_functions~set_pdf_allowed(      value = abap_false  ).

lv_value->if_salv_wd_std_functions~set_export_allowed(    value = abap_false ).

lv_value->if_salv_wd_std_functions~set_view_list_allowed(    value = abap_false ).

PFB the snapshots FYR.

Before :

After :

Hope this might give you idea.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Thanks for your solution.

One more help can you please tell me in which initial method should I put the code so that it will get hide... like WDINIT ?

It will be very helpful for me. Actually I am not getting the exact webdynpro components where that ALV component is being called as in case of SNC screens all are not linked with webdynpro components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just right click the screen name->technical settings and check which webdynpro component.

For example :

Thanks

KH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found few details, not sure if it helps you.

Please check /SCF/PO web dynpro component, view MAIN_DETAIL

In the method tab check SET_TOOLBAR_PROPERTIES.

Regards,

Vishnu