Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.4 dual stack

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I understood PI 7.4 SP06 can be installed on dual stack ABAP+Java. If this is the case, what about ccBPM/BPM scenarios ? can support both ? only nwBPM/ccBPM ?

what about NWDS present version ?

Deva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

I understood PI 7.4 SP06 can be installed on dual stack ABAP+Java. If this is the case, what about ccBPM/BPM scenarios ?

Yes, with dual stack ccBPM and NW BPM are supported. The unique difference is that with dual stack you will need to install the NW BPM in separate machine.

Personally, i think if you need BPM architecture and you dont need to migrate a large number of scenarios you will need to work with single stack version better, for license and maintenance issues.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

In case there you are making use of Dual stack PI you CCBPM scenarios will work same as earlier dual stack PI versions. In case of Dual stack it will still be PI and not PO as PO comprises of Lone Java PI+ N/W BPM+ BRM on one system.

Also if you want to make use of N/W BPM it has to be installed seperately. Ideally you should go for lone Java if you want to make use of N/W BPM to minimise your hardware requirements.

Also NWDS version has to be less than or equal to the PI version being used.

Regards,

Sriram