cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have activated the credit limit for sales orders and it working ..but issue is , it check credit limit check  all the time ,if i increase the credit limit for the customer it doenst work..pl find the screen shot

is nay other configuration for ??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on the screen shot, How system is performing the credit check?

• No update group is assigned

• And you did not check either Static or Dynamic credit checks in OVA8.

Is that system performing credit check only based on your screen shot settings?

And also please explain me once again what is your current issue, sorry i did not understand your requirement?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

My issue is i have Activate the SAP credit limit in SAP.i want to check all the open items and its need to block at the time of generating SO.currently it blocking SO but customer doent exceed credit limit  and he doesn't have the open items ..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanishka,

You have activated the automatic credit check based on open items with error message and block functionality.

The system does the following checks

The proportion of overdue open items (that exceed the specified number of days) in the total of open items should not exceed the percentage specified.

As you have not mentioned any date in the No.Days open item field, system will consider all open items. So your total open item will always be 100%. Mention some baseline date in this field.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what did you do in FD32 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that i have maintained the credit limit of the customer

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Perera,

Please check the OLD OPENITEMS also and then try, it will work.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have check the open items from fbl5n and increase the the credit limit but not work

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

In attached screen shot , you have to check the OLD OPENITEMS check box also. Not only OpenItems .