Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder processing: Error in WMENG quantity

former_member750397
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please, I really need a help to solve this problem.

I have a problem with BOP execution in some orders, the order below was requested 5 and we have 3 in stock, and should remain 2:

and when you look in ECC, at TCODE VA03, the quantity remain is 26.660,:

anybody has an idea what's the problem?

I and abap consultant debug the BOP transaction and we look that quantity  already wrong in APO side:

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre Landi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

It is a over confirmation issue or Material Master Unit of Measure issue.

I do not see all locations considered in sales order.

If UOM is OK then its a over confirmation issue.

When partial deliveries/ Confirmation happen this issue will occur. We also faced this issue and applied SAP notes.

Please check SAP note: 1615214 - BOP with RBA - Confirmation larger than requested quantity

Check your system requirements. This note is applicable from 5.0.

Also check with SAP if there is any other notes available for this error.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

The behaviour which you showed is for a particular order or it is happening for multiple orders with Partial qty deliveries.

If it is happening for particular order my suggestion of implimenting the note will not be useful. If partial qty orders are effected then try the note.

Thanks,

Bala.

former_member750397
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Bala B,

We applied the SAP note 1615214 - BOP with RBA - Confirmation larger than requested quantity, and now it's works correctly.

Thanks a lot,

Alexandre

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alexandre,

You mentioned that you had already checked this and in APO side the quantity is wrong. But, I would say that the quantity that you're seeing in APO perhaps might be the processed data. What I mean the error in fact could have occured in ECC ( during any of the user exits ) and the sales order has been saved with this erroneous quantity and the same data has been updated back in APO with the Outbound queue that flows to APO.

What you need to do now is, reject the sales document line item completely in ECC. Save it and go to APO and see that the sales document line is disappeared from RRP3 view. Once this is done, open the sales document in vA02 and do an availability check on the sales order line item. Try to see, what is the remaining requirements that is being proposed by the system in the delivery proposal screen. If you see that system is giving the erroneous record at this point, you can confirm that the issue is indeed in APO and one of the user exits in APO could be causing this. Or may be the second substitute product has different Base Unit of Measure and Sales Unit of Measure could also be different., You need to check this. But, if you see the remaining requirements as 2PCs in delivery proposal screen, accept the delivery proposal quantity and save the sales order and see the schedule lines. Do you see an incorrect figures ? If yes - the bug is in ECC side and you need to debug what happened after ATP check results are passed back to ECC from APO. If you see the quantities to be as expected.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari