cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Order quantity in outbound ASN ?

former_member182464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to send the order quantity along with the delivery quantity in the outbound ASN. What is the procedure and which field do I need to include for order quantity ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

By lookigng at your post it is not very clear which Message type r u planning to use. However if you are planning to use DESADV then we have a field ORMNG in the E1EDL27-Item segment which you can use

former_member182464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Yes we are using DESADV but I do not see segment E1EDL27 there. When I see where used list for E1EDL27 I do not see DESADV in the list.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darshak

My mistake, Typo error it is E1EDL24

former_member182464
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Manish I do not have much insight of Idoc. If i look at the idoc Basic Type  it is ZDESADV and message type is DESADV and I want to include order quantity. and in your screen shot shot it shows DELVRY02 but we are using DESADV and do not see segment E1EDL24 in there.

Thanks !

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darshak,

The screenshot shared by me is just an example from the SAP standard IDoc DESADV (DELVRY02) you can modify this and create custom type based on your requirement. I think in your case this has been modified as basic type is saying ZDESADV  you need to talk to your technical / functional team who can help. As far as standard SAP are concern you will find the E1EDL24 segment under data record(Screenshot attached)

ORMNG is a field where orignal order quantity gets stamped at the time of Delivery creation and you can find this field into table LIPS

former_member182464
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj, I will talk to tech team and have these field included.

Answers (0)