cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post Cancellation billing document (S1)to Accounting!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I need your help.

We have upgraded from 4.7 to 5.0 ECC couple of months back. We are able to create cancellation billing documents for billing documents created before upgrade but are not able to release them to accounting.

The error message is

<b>Tax statement item missing for tax code S0

Message no. FF805

Diagnosis

No tax item exists for tax code S0 in a G/L account item. A possible cause is an incorrect transfer of parameters by the application to the Accounting interface.

Procedure

Enter an OSS message.</b>

However, we are able to release cancellation billing documents to accounting for billing documents created after upgrade. Its only the cancellation billing documents for the billing documents created before upgrade that have issue.

We are using external tax system for tax calculation. I have looked into the configuration settings in SAP and everything looks good.

checked OSS notes...but of no help.

Please let me know if anyone has faced similar issue . Any suggestions in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether GL is maintained for that Tax Code. If yes check the GL whether all taxes are allowed.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i did check tax codes are maintained in the GL,

the Tax code O0 - Ar Sales tax exempt. according to the system message, the procedure is to enter an OSS message. But i was unable to find a relavent note in the Service market place. is there any other way at looking into the problem.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj

i am facing a similar problem, I am on an upgrade from 4.6c to Ecc6

FF805 Tax statement item missing for tax code O0

No tax item exists for tax code O0 in a G/L account item. A possible cause is an incorrect transfer of

parameters by the application to the Accounting interface.

Just wanted to know on how u did resolve the issue.

could u mail me on re_awakening@yahoo.com

your help would be appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Tax Code <b>S0</b> in T.Code <b>FTXP</b>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the G/L account through transaction code FS00. Enter <b>G/L account no</b> & <b>Company Code</b> in change mode. Go to <b>Control data</b> tab page & check the field <b>Tax category</b>. In <b>Tax category</b> maintain<b> *</b> i.e All Tax Type allowed & save

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful