cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Add on installation -Access control node missing in IMG SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have got GRC 10 addon install on our server by basis team and i can verify that by going to saint t code but when i am going to SPRO i cannot see aplication by name GRC .Where as i can see GRC Process control and GRC risk management , GRC access control is missing , following are the attached files. quick response will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

As per the screenshot, you have installed Process Control 3.0 SP1.

GRCFND_A 300

In order to get Access Control, you need release 10.0, which comes under addon

GRCFND_A V1000

Please see Note 1680268.

Let me know if you have more questions?

Luciana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciana,

I have gone through some thread on the community related to having grc plugin (GRCPIERP and GRCPINW) on GRC box.

May I know your thoughts on the same and what is best in folllowing scenarios,

• For centralized firefghting, I need to have FF user on GRC box, so I can submit the request, to get GRC user list during request submission which component is required GRCPINW?  or both GRCPIERP and GRCPINW
  • To provision users in GRC box itself what would I need both of them GRCPIERP and GRCPINW on GRC?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Mangesh

0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

For centralized FFing, you will need to execute transaction GRAC_SPM in your grc foundation (GRCFND_A), to connect to the plugin system (where you need to have GRCPINW).

If your foundation may act as plugin as well, then you may have GRCFND_A and GRCPINW together in the same system. This fits scenarios where the GRC does not have a stand alone box and is installed together with ECC, for instance. Or if you want to have FFing functionality to the foundation itself.

The GRCPIERP is an addon basically for your system that has SAP HR installed, so you can integrate HR into GRC, to get requests for new hires, termination, etc.

Hope I have explained?

Luciana.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Luciana

GRC does not have a stand alone box and is installed together with ECC

The Install guides recommend not to do this however cost wise it happens. Does SAP have any article/wiki/document that provides recommendations and impacts on how to manage this scenario for GRC in general?

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Yes exactly that. The recommendation is to have a stand alone GRC Suite box, for 10.0.

For very small customers, and it is vary rare to find, they have ECC together with grc 10.0, but very rare.

We do not have documentation on that, only on opposite, recommended GRC suite box.

Thanks

Lu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciana.,

Thanks for your great explanation and you have answered my query all the way Thanks once again.

But one more query please

Regarding below,

"The GRCPIERP is an addon basically for your system that has SAP HR installed, so you can integrate HR into GRC, to get requests for new hires, termination, etc."

Does this means if I have no need of  HR trigger/my plugin systems is not HR system then GRCPIERP is not at all required for ARQ, EAM, ARA and BRM for even single functionality?

BR,

Mangesh

0 Kudos

Yes you are correct! If no HR, GRCPIERP is not required, only GRCPINW.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Luciana for great help 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahil,

This is because you might have installed both GRC system and the add on in the same system. To complete the post processing please follow the Task-Specific customizing with plugins from the AC 10 Post installation guide(Page no36 -41 from the below link).

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/005313a7-4d4e-2e10-9787-905de0b84...

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manikyam,

as u mentioned steps from page 36-41, I executed SWE2 t-code, but under the object category ABAP CLASS and under OBJECT TYPE, no CL_GRAC* entries available. check the following screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Please share me the system components details where this GRC system got installed.

Thanks

Mani