cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export PI 7.4 mapping into excel sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know if we have any tool available which can export mapping from PI 7.4 to excel sheet.

I have checked various blogs and tools available to download the mapping into excel sheet but asCtrl+Shift+0 does not work in PI 7.4 I am not able to download the mapping into excel.

Let me know if there is any tool/method available to download mapping into excel sheet specifically for PI 7.4 version.

Thanks.

Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried Sunil Chandra's :

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I did try using mapping master but could not connect to PI server as I revecived an automation error.

Suggest if there is any other tool available to download the mapping into excel sheet.

Thanks.

Regards,

Akshay

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

May be you can try with my blog(s), but keep in mind that you need a reference to PI7.1 jar file "com.sap.xpi.ib.mt.gui.lib.jar "

(or)

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your quick response and sharing your valuable blogs.

Now, I am facing XDOMException$ParseError error when I try to create batch file to launch ESR(

Below is the error message I got at step 5.

Let me know if you can help here?

Regards,

Akshay

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Can you try with the other URL: http://<xihostname>:<port>/rep/start/repository.jnlp

Also the JNLP blog concept: Hidden Tools functionality with ESR/ID JNLP files is much simple when compared to BATCH file one:

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for all your help.

I was able to use to Ctrl+Shift+0 after making changes in repository jnlp file.

Regards,

Akshay

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear

Cheers,

Praveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martinbindner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Just for completeness:

Beside the

1. MappingMaster and
  2. Figaf tool also
  3. the UDO tool exists

It is a commercial solution which supports mass download of all mapping types (Message Mappings, XSLTs, Java, Function Libraries). The Message Mappings are stored in a human readable format (HTML5):

Please note that I am an employee of this company.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

And also exists a web tool for document the mappings: http://figaf.com/services/pi-documenter.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

As I mentioned in PI 7.4 ctrl+shift+0 does not work therefore we cannot use figaf web tool.

Thanks.

Regards,

Akshay