Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bpm issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have bpm scenario.

MI_Source -> MI_Receive_BPM -> MI_Send(Sync)-> MI_TRANS1_BPM -> MI_TRANS2_BPM -> MI_TARGET

1)Recieve step is triggering the process

2)Send Step[ is sending the data to CRM and getting response back.

After that Transformation step will merge the source and CRM response messages.

Here i am able to see the response message from MONI ,After that i can not see any message.

But in SMQ2 messgae is failing saying that BPE permanant error.

I have checked the Execute trace from SMQ2 Error stating below.

Root Cause:

com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot produce target element /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns2:OutputOfCFF_Temp_MT/Header_Record. Queue does not have enougth values in context. Target xsd requires a value for this element but target field mapping does not produce one. XML instance is not invalid for source xsd, or the target field mapping does not fulfill the requirement of the target xsd.

But this scenario was working last one week.Since we are facing this problem.But mapping i have tested it is working.

Could any body suggest on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra,

This seems like an issue with the mapping inside the transformation step in the ccBPM. Please check the input messages to this BPM. One is Source message and other is the response message from the CRM system. Can be a possibility that the response might not contain required fields for your target mapping. Suggest you go to the PE adapter, check the BPM for this transformation step and get the two messages. Viz. the source one and the response and put the same in the test tab and check the Operation mapping to see if this actually works. You might eventually find this to be a data issue.

Regards,

Sriram

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. This is no bpm isssue, a mapping failed.

2. Apparently the mapping was working with another source message.

You need to pick up the message WHICH FAILED, not any message, and test it in IB Repository, same environment to exclude not synchronized changes.

The mapping error is pretty simple, detect why the required target queue is empty. Either change the mapping or complain the sent message.

/Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,   I guess that your are filling all the mandatory fields, so after the message where this field is named: /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns2:OutputOfCFF_Temp_MT/Header_Record.Ensure the context in the mapping, maybe this field is not correctly mapped. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

Mapping was working fine till the last week,I have not done any changes.Tested mapping with payload there is no problem with mapping.

when i see SWWL there is no log also.

kindly Suggest.

Regards,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, this issue is the same as this mate http://scn.sap.com/thread/1847855

Try to:

1. Edit mapping, dummy change in the description, save and active.
  2. Review the datatypes, because maybe in the target structure the type has changed.
  3. Clear cache.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all the above steps.

But still issue persist.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Narendra