Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman_setup Connectivity issue .

anand_sampath2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got stuck up in the step Basic Configuration. Here in "specify user and connectivity data", when i enter my companies S-User name & Password ,Im Getting the following error.

# No authority or connection for RFC destination SAP-OSS-LIST

# RFC destination SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 not created

# Verify credentials of S-User. Verify activity 'Check Service

and also I have attached the screenshot for the following .

Thanks,

Satheesh E

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_sampath2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It has been a while and was handled by a different person so I don't remember well : As mentioned in error message :

# No authority or connection for RFC destination SAP-OSS-LIST

# RFC destination SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 not created

# Verify credentials of S-User.

# Verify activity 'Check Service

Some of the automatic steps in configuration did not run properly (especially RFC destination creation/configuration). We had to track each of them and process them manually, as mentioned in each step. This fixed the issue.

anand_sampath2
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

How to resolve the issue..? Can you please explain it... because i am facing the same isuue

Regards,

Sajmal

kurt_bjarnvig3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Looks like Your SAPOSS connection hasn't been configured yet. You can check that in SM59 - look for a RFC connection called SAPOSS. If it is present, check connection to see if it works or not. If not, it might be Your SAProuter that's down/firewall issue.

If the SAPOSS connection is not present in SM59, then...

Goto TX= OSS1, choose "Parameter" and the "Technical settings" and press "Change"

Then add Your configuration to Your SAProuter at "Customer site" and save.

This will automatically create the SAPOSS connection in SM59, from which the RFC connections:

SAP-OSS

SAP-OSS-LIST-001

will be created in TX= SOLMAN_SETUP, Basic Configuration (where You're stuck now).

This should do it.

Sake good order, Remember to blur the system information, S-user numbers and so forth while uploading screenprints of Your running system.

Regards,

Kurt

anand_sampath2
Participant
0 Kudos

I did a connection test for saposs but i failed . Can you help me to fix this issue.I have configured my saprouter and its working fine .

kurt_bjarnvig3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are You sure that You have a working connection to the SAProuter (no firewall issue?)

Do You have other systems that are connected to the SAProuter, where the connection actually works? If so, I'd delete You're current SAPOSS connection and create it again in TX=OSS1.

After that, You should test it once more. Hint: If You have a working SAPOSS connection on another system, You should use the information from the OSS1 transaction from that particular system on the system that fails.

Regards

Kurt