cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please  find the screenshot of my Document flow i am getting this Error Excise Invoice 0000100010(with Different Date) Completed for all the sales orders.

Rgds

Thomson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let me know through which transaction code, you shared the screen shot of document flow.  You should be aware, if you check the document flow of sale order from VA02 or VA03, it will not show the excise invoice reference.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laskhmipathi G

Thanks for your speedy Reply as you always do. I checked through VA02 only. As per my client  Requirement we had configured Excise Tax after that only  i am getting this issue.

Regards

Thomson

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 I checked through VA02 only

I still had a doubt on this.  If you are able to see the excise invoice status via VA02, then it must be updated in VBFA table also.  Check that table and update here.  I have a strong feeling some customization has done to achieve this which is causing the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

We have figured out the issue, in J1IIN we had created 12 invoice to generate Excise invoice those invoices are referencing in sales order Document flow

Plz find the screen shot of J1IIN

Document Flow Screen Shot (VA02) excise invoices are referencing in VA02

Kindly Help me to fix this Issue

Regards

Thomson

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your last item in delivery(80000429) the line item number changed from 1 to 90001--means somebody has entered this material in delivery creation manually.(so different Item category might be possible with different schedule lines--there by different Avbl.Check)

Ask your user on this??

But i strongly feel how you got excise invoice number in VA02 Doc-flow.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pahni,

Thanks for your Reply.The number from 1 to 10 accidentally picked up from  J1IIN  (OFF .NO)   first we created sales invoice  from 941140089 to 101 after that for generating excise invoice we have given reference of sales invoice number and  it is creating No. like 00010000 to 000010011 J1IIN

From J1IIN i could see the above  numbers  which are referencing in VA02 Document Flow