Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Receipt Quantity for Planned Order in LiveCache

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am very new to SAP APO and I am an ABAPer. We have got a requirement to update receipt quantity in /SAPAPO/PPT1 transaction based on some conditions. I have looked into FM BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2 to fetch receipt data under OUTPUT_NODES, but FM BAPI_MOSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3 is not helping me with receipt data update. I have even checked several other options, but in vain. I have tried implementing several BAdIs also, still no luck.

Can anybody suggest if we have any way to do this? Your help is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I assume, you try to change Manfacturing Order ( Like Process Order, Planned Order etc). If so, the mentioned bapis will work perfectly. However, you have to send right data to bapi BAPI_MOSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3. Send to bapi,only what is needed, because if there is any mis-match,system will not update the order.

Few insights from my side are,

1) Check "ORDER_TYPE" Input Parameter.

-     5 Planned Order

-     6 Production Order

2) Fill Only ORDID, ORDER_NUMBER and MASTER_ORDER_QUANTITY in the structure  ORDER_HEAD.

3) Also, fill the same in the structure ORDER_HEAD_X. Put 'X' only for MASTER_ORDER_QUANTITY.

Hope this will help you.

Thank you,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you can use BAPI_MOSRVAPS_CREATESNPORDER for save the order

Thanks

Elan

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ohh yes. The BAPIs were working perfectly, but it was me who looked into something wrongly. I am proceeding with the task. As per my requirement, any of the planned order's quantity shouldn't exceed max. lot size (say 1000). So all the existing planned order's quantity needs to be changed to 1000 and if there's still some quantity remaining, then new planned orders are needed to be created, for which I guess we can use Elangovan's BAPI.

I will proceed and will get back if I find any difficulty at any point. Thank you so much.

Answers (0)