cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Credit Memo Posting in ECC against SAP TM Freight Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created Credit Memo against TM Freight Order and Transferred to ECC.

Sender Outbound Service Interface on TM Side "TransportationOrderSUITEInvoicingPreparationRequest_Out" was successful.

But Receiver Inbound Service Interface on ECC Side is failing "TransportationOrderSUITEInvoicingPreparationRequest_In"

XML analysis gives below error message:

No instance of object type Purchase Order has been created. External reference

PO header data still faulty

Enter a vendor

Please enter items first

I was able to create a Service PO and Service Entry Sheet for FSD created against same Freight Order, so I don't see any issue in Config.

Thanks and Regards,

Arnab Biswas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205075
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arnab,

did you manage to solve this issue? I have the same message"No instance of object type Purchase Order has been created. External reference"

Thanks for your help

Salva

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly try to check whether the Amount is zero in the XML and secondly whether the returns in active for the PO or nor in ML91.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

As understood, standard interface creates Service PO in ECC for your Freight order in SAP TM.

Then you are trying to create Invoicing document linked to the created service PO, which is just like FWSD of Freight order. Inbound XML data will give you thorough picture of this issue.

General Analysis :

When FWSD created in TM for Freight Order interface "TranspOrderSUITEInvoicingPreparationRequest_Out" is triggered and it will pass the same TM data of Freight Order to create invoice in ECC and not like the Service PO.

Kindly check your inbound XML with data in it.

You might need to change in outbound interface BADI while sending data out from SAP TM, or in inbound BADI to modify incoming data in ECC.

In SAP TM SPRO search with below content.

BAdI for TranspOrderSUITEInvoicingPreparationRequest_Out

or

you need to search inbound BADI in ECC side to make changes in inbound data.

Reward if found useful..

Thanks and Regards,

Kalpesh