Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account is specified in item 0000000001-During J1IIN

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying CIN for first time,while posting J1IIN,i am getting the following error

"No account is specified in item 0000000001"

I have checked for A/c determination ,every thing seems to be alright .I have a also read various posting but i am getting the same error,cannot find the root cause of error.Kindly help me.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The below error have been rectified,

for the country code setting OX02,the language have been set as " EN"

Pradeep.M

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

"""I have done changes as suggested,now i am getting the below error"".

Can you please tell us what you done to get resove of your first query--Pl update us.

Also for the current issue--the GL is not identified in INT chart of accounts.

Note: In CIN Configurations--normally we  need to work with chart of accounts CAIN but not with INT.

Phanikumar

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All,excise transaction we assigned.

Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movement  - India - Account Determination - Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction.

Pradeep

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep mani,

Thanks for updating the forum.

Phanikumar

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the issue is with the excise accounts for excise transaction type in the path: SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movement  - India - Account Determination - Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction.

Refer the KBA: 1932095 - Error : F5670 - ' No account is specified in item 0000000002 ' - in transaction J1IS which explains a similar issue in J1IS.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have done changes as suggested,now i am getting the below error.

"

The GL account 500051 does not exist in chart of accounts INT

Message no. 8I195

Diagnosis

The GL account is either not created or the GL account is not maintained

in English"

I have checked in F.10,the G/L is there for chart of a/c's.What would be the cause of error.

Pradeep

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As many times it has been highlighted, please search in SCN or Google for the issue whatever you face.  Almost 70% to 80% of your issues would have been discussed already and you will get solution.  Coming to your current issue, it has also been discussed many times and being an old member of the forum, there is no need to stress the importance of adhering to forum rules.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What you said was right.

But the current error

"

The GL account 500051 does not exist in chart of accounts INT

Message no. 8I195"

Could not find solution for it.

The G/L is availble in same chart of accounts.

Also checked for language also.

Everything about the G/l is ok,but still system throws error.

Pradeep

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FS00 and open the GL 500051 and go to the tab "information (CoCd) and check whether the GL exists for your company code and COA. Share the screenshot.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked the G/L in FS00 and in table SKA1.Also i have mentioned previous with T.Code F.10 i have checked.

Pradeep

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked your OB52 for account type S--what was the periods maintained??

(Normally this error will come at the time of releasing to accounting in VF02 --how it was missed in your case )

Have you changed any settings in OB52 in between the time of bill and excise creations??

also for this account type S--some needed settings has to be done from FI level--take input from FI team.

Phanikumar

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked OB52 settings,Period is maintained for account type S.

No changes were done on it.

Even i created fresh ,order>delivery>Invoice,there was no problem.Problem comes when excise invoice is created.

Pradeep

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you able to see the accounting document when you release billing to accounting?

If so, what was entry here(normally CENVAT suspense account Credit).

So at the time of Excise invoice creation-- system will Debit CENVAT suspense and credit the Cenvat Payable accounts...

As mentioned this was controlled by your FI guys--take help from them.

Phanikumar

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check once again whether we have assigned G/L accounts per Excise Transaction

While doing Excise Invoice system wont consider VKOA ( Revenue Account Determination) settings so for excise relevant transaction again you need to maintain G/L assignment based on Excise Transaction Type (ETT Type)

Kindly check the below mentioned and check the G/L assignment for ETT Type : DLFC, CEIV

SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->INDIA-->Account Determination-->Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

In the above path you need to maintain G/L accounts and take the help of MM and FI Consultants also.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were you able to release the billing document successfully?  I believe thie issue is in billing document itself. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Billing document could be released with out any problem.

Also have checked the corresponding G/L's all seemed to be Ok.

Pradeep