cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iChart label depth not working in 14.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am trying to set x-axis label depth to iChart displat template to avoid overlapping of x axis ticks.

Have anyone tried it on MII 14.0? Please let me know how to do that.

Regards,

Minakshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

I tried this in 14.0 SP05. It worked for me. I have set Label Depth to 5. This is the screenshot.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried setting label depth to 5. But there is no difference. I am attaching a screenshot of my display template for your refrence. Please suggest me the necessary changes.

Regards,

Minakshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try checking show labels and show 3d tick marks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks. I tried that. But some other field seems to be tilted. which I am not sure what it is.  May be I am missing some mapping. Can you please share you data mapping screen details or screen shot?

Regards,

Minakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minakshi,

Screenshots of Data Mapping.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

Configure the  custom labels on x-axis then label depth will work.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram and Raj,

Sorry for such a dealy in my reply. Actually later I noticed that that Sriram mention his MII version as 1.4 SP5 while I was having 14.0 SP4. So it took a while for me to get it updated. Now I am having MII 14.0 SP5.

I tried the above thing but still facing problem. It works fine with chart type as custom. But not with chart type line. Pls help me in configuring the Display template.

Regards,

Minakshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minakshi,

You are right. I tried for Type Line and it is not working. Labels are wrapped on each other. I think it is an issue.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

Now I am planning to use chart type as custom. In this case, I am setting label depth as 1 and rotation angle to 45. On first load of page, incomplete names of x axis labels appear in horizontal axis. Now if I double click on chart area/ refresh chart, labels get rotated. Can you please confirm this?

Regards,

Minakshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minakshi,

If we give rotation angle as 45 and label depth 1, Yes labels are incomplete. But on Refresh/double click on chart area, For me labels are not rotating , they are in the position configured.

Regards,

Sriram