cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing checks from payment program F110 with smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I am working in ECC 5.0 and I want to print checks from the payment program with a smartform, I created a non standard smartform but when I try to link the smartform with the program by transaction FBZP the available options are SAPScripts only. Is possible to do it?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Even I am working in ECC 5.0 and I want to print checks from the payment program with a SAP SCRIPT Form, but the issue is that we hav the standard print program for printing the form and this form is being used by some other custom program....I want to customize the standard print program in the transaction F110 so that It successfully calls that form which is now called by some other program. I've the option of customizing the standard print program as per the program which is calling that Form but I'm not able to understand the flow of either of the print programs. Can anybody guide me here on how to understand the flow of the print and go for the customizing of the standard print program for the payment process?

Also, the current print program and Form which is being used by some other custom print program is already customized in the transaction FBZP.

Thanks in advance

Shamim

Answers (0)