cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification when processor change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

My client wants that the system send a email notification to the processor when the field processor was change.

How can i do?

Sorry for my english.

Thank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tanmeya_mohan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

You can set-up an action & a transportable condition with the following key points -

Action:

Partner Dependent -> Message Processor

Schedule Automatically

Max 1 Unprocessed action for each action definition

Transportable Condition:

Schedule Condition -> None

Start Condition -> Status is either "Forwarded" or "Sent to Support"

Best Regards,

Tanmeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use BRF+ rules for optain this, please check the document for the option email to the message observer.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Is there any parameter in schedule condition like "STATUS_CHANGE", but show when the processor change?     "PROCESS_CHANGE"

Thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

s there any parameter in schedule condition like "STATUS_CHANGE", but show when the processor change?     "PROCESS_CHANGE

No, there is no parameter for processor field such, we can control via actions. Please follow all the instructions here

under the section Example 2 Send a mail to message processor.

Example 2: Send a mail to message processor

Valid for Solution Manager 4.0, screens taken from a Solution Manager 4.0 stack 9 (note 1011376 applied).

In this case we will create an action that send an email to the message processor when he is assigned in the support desk message. If you want to change the message processor and send a new mail to the new processor, see *

Follow the indications given for example 1 except for the following step:

Action Definition: Z_SEND_MAIL_ACTION_PROCESSOR

Description: Enter a description

Action Settings: Schedule Automatically (Deactivate all others)

Partner Determination: Partner Dependent; Partner Function: SLFN0004

Action Merging: * Max. 1 action for each definition, if you want that another mail is sent to the processor is you change the processor select: Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definition

Valid for Solution Manager 4.0, screens taken from a Solution Manager 4.0 stack 9 (note 1011376 applied).

In this case we will create an action that send an email to the message processor when he is assigned in the support desk message. If you want to change the message processor and send a new mail to the new processor, see *

Follow the indications given for example 1 except for the following step:

Action Definition: Z_SEND_MAIL_ACTION_PROCESSOR

Description: Enter a description

Action Settings: Schedule Automatically (Deactivate all others)

Partner Determination: Partner Dependent; Partner Function: SLFN0004

Action Merging: * Max. 1 action for each definition, if you want that another mail is sent to the processor is you change the processor select: Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definition

Thought its from sm 7.0 sp9, still this is valid of SM71 also. Please check

Thanks and best regards

Jansi

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julio,

Did you find a solution to your requirement?

I have the same requirement. However none of the options given here really suite my requirement, as they all rely on a certain status, or just send mails to any processor every time the save button is used, and do not take into account if the processor really CHANGED to another person or not...

What I need, is that during status "in process", when someone re-assigns the ticket to another processor, then a mail is sent to the new processor to notify him.

Currently I'm guessing that the only option left would be to develop such a parameter for the schedule condition like "PROCESS_CHANGE". (these are implementations of badi CONTAINER_PPF by the way).

Or did you find another way still?

Kind regards,

Joyca

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, the blog is really helpful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it to the current or the new processor? Email notifications can be done via workflow or via Actions. Check standard actions available in TA SPPFCADM.

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

The email notification must be send to the new processor.

Thank