Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction deleted in PFCG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

First of all, I must apologize, because I'm new at this and maybe this question is quite simple.

I have one role and I need to remove one Z - transaction. All the Authorization Objects were in green, the role was active and everything was fine.

I went to the PFCG and in the Tab "Menu", I have deleted the transaction (remove node). When I go to the Authorization tab, again, I have several Authorization objects in red and in yellow. There are not S_TCODE or another type of "CODE".

I have generated the role, I went to the Expert profile generator and I've selected the "Merge" option...and I still have those red and yellow spots! But the role is in green and It appears to be generated and working fine!

I don know how to make this role Authorization Objects green again.

Thanks a lot.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have my sympathies, but the problem is less that you are new to this and much more that you have no training on how to use PFCG and whoever has been maintaining that role with "edit old status" has been creating a very big mess.

Find the person who previously has been making changes to the role -> it is their problem.

They (and ideally also you) should take the training course ADM940. SCN is not a substitute for basic training if you do not have time for it.

Cheers,

Julius