Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item restricted from moving to Invoice

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have an scenario where the delivery needs to have text material (manuals) along with the regular material which he also wants to pack.

Once the process is completed the end user doesnt want the text material line item in the Invoice.

I tried looking at item level copy control  and the item category in itself but so far I have not been able to restrict it from coming in the invoice.

Please assist

Regards

Madan Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue closed -----removed the copy control set up for TATX   between  (LF-F2).

Rather simple solution .

Regards

Madan Shetty

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any item that is coming from order / delivery to billing document is based on your item category settings.  So have you tried Billing Relevance for that text item as Not Relevant for Billing?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi I had tried by keeping billing relevance field in the item category as blank but it copied the line item to the invoice.

The text item is not associated with a value and hence I think it copies it to the invoice.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What item category you are using for this text material? And what is the billing relevance for that item category?

Thanks, JP

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jyoti I had looked at all the basic set ups in the item category (billing relevance , pricing etc) and also copy control item level (copy requirements and Data VBRK/VBRP) related to item transfer to Invoice and non of them helped with my requirement.

But since I do not require the test material in the invoice at all for any of my scenarios the process of removing TATX item from the copy control item list  worked perfectly.